Chase Great British Extra Dry Gin - Tin Gift Box
This Gin is made from potatoes in the UK and distilled on the farm. It comes in this attractive tin box, and makes a beautiful gift.
"It’s a great gin with a point of difference being that it’s produced from potatoes, giving it a slightly creamy texture. All Chase Gins & Vodkas are produced on their farm in Herefordshire – “From Field to Bottle”
More than just distilled spirit. Juniper buds and berries are added for the driest finish, then wild botanical infusions of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, almond, coriander, cardamom, cloves, liquorice and lemon give our one-of-a-kind gin its distinctive flavour.
• Nose: Dry juniper with zesty citrus and then some warm spicy notes.
• Palate: Juniper, dark chocolate and citrus zest upfront on the palate, followed by warm, spicy notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
• Finish: Full bodied and robust leaving a dry finish.
• Perfect Serve: We recommend serving as a GB G&T, the bold flavours of our Williams GB Gin shine through the tonic to create a very well balance serve. Garnish with fresh ginger.
- Double Gold Award - San Francisco World Spirits Awards