Warner Edwards Harrington Dry Gin
Warner Edwards distinctive London dry gin is distilled with our own spring water and eleven botanicals, including cardamom and black pepper. Global award-winning, it is a true pioneer of its class.
For a perfect G&T, serve our Harrington Dry Gin with premium Indian tonic water, garnish with a slice of fresh orange, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter, and loved ones.
- Nose: Bold and spicy pepper with cardamom appear on the nose and acquiesce to elderflower and subtle vanilla.
- Palate: Juniper arrives first on the palate and evolves into silky smooth orange and a hint of cinnamon.
- Finish: The finish is long and smooth with gentle nutmeg and black pepper spice.
Juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…
- The Gin Masters Gold (London Dry) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Contemporary Gin) 2017