Warner Edwards Lemon Balm Gin
Warner Edwards Lemon Balm gin is made using hand-picked botanicals from our Botanical Gardens on Falls Farm, which are distilled fresh within an hour of harvest. We are self-sufficient in our Lemon Balm Gin's three core botanicals: lemon balm, lemon verbena and lemon thyme.
Savour with Mediterranean tonic water, garnish with your favourite herb, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter and loved ones.
- Nose: Fresh herbaceous lemon balm and juniper explode on the nose.
- Palate: Lemon verbena brings zingy lemon sherbet to the palate. Lemon thyme offers a gentle tingling on the tongue with honeyed figs.
- Finish: The finish is smooth and lasting with pink pepper, citrus and soft lavender.
Fresh, hand-picked lemon balm, lemon verbena and lemon thyme, with juniper, coriander seed, lemon peel, angelica root, liquorice, bee pollen*, pink peppercorn, grapefruit, cinnamon, and lavender
*Not suitable for vegans.
- The Gin Masters Silver (London Dry) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Gold 2018
- The Gin Masters Silver (Contemporary Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2017